COVID Vaccination Information
We are vaccinating in Fitchburg!
Monday through Friday 10 am to 3 pm
To make an appointment, please call
COVID Vaccination. JangoDx is working with the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services. We offer convenient COVID Vaccinations in Dane County by appointment to facilitate your vaccination, update your Wisconsin Immunization Record often with same-day availability.
Convenient Testing Location:
2997 Yarmouth Greenway Dr.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Fitchburg Hours (subject to change):
Sunday- Saturday: 10 am – 3 pm
To make an appointment, please call 1-800-936-0534
JangoDx is working with the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services to offer free and convenient COVID Vaccinations in Dane County by appointment. JangoDx can vaccinate you in 15 minutes allowing you to get back to your day.
How does the vaccination work?
- Please pre-register by calling 1-800-936-0534
- Upon arrival, staff will confirm registration.
- Staff will administer your COVID Vaccination.
- Staff will request that you remain for 15 minutes to minimize any after effects of the vaccine.
- Staff will provide or update your proof of vaccination card.
- Staff will update the patient’s WIR (Wisconsin Immunization Record.)
Note: all information is handled via HIPAA-compliant protocols.